Terms & Conditions
1. To confirm your place on our retreat a deposit of US$500 must be made upon booking.
2. If a booking is made three months in advance of the start of the retreat, the whole amount is required to confirm a place.
3. In order to take advantage of the early bird discount, the balance of the retreat package price must be paid no later than 3 calendar months prior to the retreat start date.
4. If the full amount of the retreat package price is not paid at least 4 weeks prior to the retreat start date, the place will be released and resold and the deposit will be forfeited.
5. Any bank fees incurred through transferring funds are the responsibility of the guest.
6. To join the retreat, all guests must obtain travel insurance that covers the individual for all medical treatment while travelling abroad; along with a trip cancellation insurance that covers the individual or company, in this case Sattva Soul Retreats, if a retreat is cancelled by either party. Proof of insurance will be required prior to participation, as will a signed copy of the liability waiver form.
7. If Sattva Soul Retreats cancels a retreat; net total of money paid for retreat package will be refunded. Sattva Soul Retreats are not responsible for expenses incurred in preparation for any cancelled trips, such as airline tickets, or for costs incurred due to travel delays, flight cancellation or illness.
8. Sattva Soul Retreats offers no cash, cheque or credit card refunds for cancellation or any change to booking by a guest for any reason, including injury, personal emergencies and political actions: our cancellation policy will apply and no exceptions will be entertained.
9. For any postponement of a retreat or change of booking to an alternative date, the cancellation policy applies:
10. If a guest cancels before 3 calendar months to the first day of the retreat, 100% of their package will be credited to another retreat week at Sattva Soul Retreats, within one year of their original booking. Guests can switch dates up to 2 times without penalty, every date change after this will incur a US$50 administration fee in additional to any cancellation fees.
11. If a guest cancels between 1-3 calendar months of the first day of the retreat, 25% of their payment is forfeited and 75% of their balance is credited to any other date, within one year of their original booking.
12. If a guest cancels within 1 calendar month of the first day of their retreat 50% is credited and 50% is forfeited.
13. If a guest cancels within 14 days (2 weeks) of their retreat start date, their payment is forfeited in full.
14. All cancellations must be received in writing via email.
15. Sattva Soul Retreats do not offer discounts, refunds or credits for arriving late, leaving early or missing any of the activities/meals while on the retreat.
16. Guests must be at least 18 years of age to attend our retreats. Guests under this age may be allowed to attend the retreat provided they are accompanied by a guardian aged 18 years or older and this has been granted by management.
17. A retreat reservation is fully transferable to another female over the age of 18 for the same date and package.
18.The balance of the retreat package is due one month three months prior to the retreat starting. To completely secure a spot on this retreat, this must be paid. Reminder emails will be sent to fully inform you of this prior to this happening.
19. Terms & Conditions of booking a retreat can change at any time without notice. The current terms & conditions are always applicable.
20. The schedule and included activities/meals can change at any time without notice. The current program, as listed on the website, at the time of each retreat is always applicable.